- To be considered as a sibling applicant, an older sibling has either completed 2 years at MSM, or is currently an MSM student.
- Sibling priority is given only at the campus where the older child attended.
- Sibling priority entitles parents to be notified of acceptance before other applicants.
- While we make every effort to place a sibling in the program of choice, first choice placement cannot be guaranteed. Parents should indicate both first and second choices on the application form.
- To be considered for sibling priority, the applying family must be in good standing with MSM and be up to date on tuition payments.
- Sibling applications (for both campuses), are due by Thursday, December 3, 2015
- The sibling notification date is Friday, January 22, 2016
|All sibling applications must be received by Thursday, December 3rd|