- To be considered as a Sibling applicant, an older sibling has either completed 2 years at MSM, or is currently an MSM student.
- Sibling priority is given only at the campus where the older child attended.
- Sibling priority entitles parents to be notified of acceptance before other applicants.
- While we make every effort to place a sibling in the program of choice, first choice placement cannot be guaranteed. Parents should indicate both first and second choices on the application form.
- To be considered for sibling priority, the applying family must be in good standing with MSM and be up to date on tuition payments.
- Sibling applications (for both campuses), are due by Thursday, December 6, 2012
- The sibling notification date is Friday, January 25, 2013
From the Office of the Director of Admissions
|Admissions decisions were sent, to all families with completed files, on Thursday, February 28. Acceptances must be made by 3pm on Wednesday, March 6th.|
SEE ALL CALENDAR EVENTS
- FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS (BOTH CAMPUSES): Monday, October 22, 2012
- TODDLER APPLICATIONS (BEACH ST. CAMPUS ONLY): Monday, October 29, 2012
- PRESCHOOL APPLICATIONS (BEACH ST. CAMPUS ONLY): Thursday, December 6, 2012
- SIBLING APPLICATIONS (BOTH CAMPUSES): Thursday, December 6, 2012
- THE SIBLING NOTIFICATION DATE IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 25, 2013